D22457: Make it possible to show the QR of a network connection

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 16 07:02:07 BST 2019

jgrulich added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> handler.cpp:170
> +{
> +    NetworkManager::AccessPoint::Ptr ap;
> +    NetworkManager::WirelessDevice::Ptr wifiDev;

I actually thought that instead of all this logic, where you search for wireless device, AP and then to get the security type, you will pass those information from the applet, instead of the **specificObject**. Even ssid is exposed from the model so you can just pass ssid as an argument and security type as another one and almost all this code below can go away.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet