D22468: Rewrite KScreen KCM as ConfigModule with outputs model and Kirigami

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 15 14:10:40 BST 2019

davidedmundson added a comment.

  > On Wayland everything works fine. Might be a Qt bug in input handlers directly and not the code here. Other ideas?

  It'll be our code. Try running with --style=fusion and see if the problem magically goes away.

  If so, it'll be us not accepting the input event, so it propagates up to the window, and hits the QWidget underneath the QML which starts a system move. Something that doesn't work on wayland.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen