D22457: Make it possible to show the QR of a network connection

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 14 20:56:42 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  The more things we put into the context menu, the more important I think it becomes to port the delegates to use a Krigami basiclistitem and make the items in the context menu show up on hover, with some of the more esoteric ones being in an overflow menu. We should probably also first extend it to support actions that show their text, so the connext/disconnect action has the most visual prominence.

  Anyway, enough rambling, that would be material for another patch anyway, I just wanted to mention it.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ConnectionItem.qml:170
> +        PlasmaComponents.MenuItem {
> +            text: i18n("Show Network QR")
> +            visible: ConnectionState !== PlasmaNM.Enums.Deactivated

"Show network's QR code"

> ShowQR.qml:45
> +
> +        ColumnLayout {
> +            anchors {

I don't think you need to use a ColumnLayout if it'll have only one item in it. You can just add margins to the Prison item itself.

> networkmanagement.notifyrc:817
> +[Event/WifiQR]
> +Name=Show Wifi netwerk QR
> +Action=Popup