D22381: Add previous-/nextActivity methods

Ivan Čukić noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 10 17:14:43 BST 2019

ivan requested changes to this revision.
ivan added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> Activities.cpp:218
> +    auto a = q->ListActivitiesWithInformation();
> +    std::sort(a.begin(), a.end(), &infoLessThan);
> +

I don't like the fact that it constantly resorts the activities.

The second problem is that ListActivities returns a list in one order, and this traverses activities in another order. If this will work by name, probably the List functions should as well.

REPOSITORY
  R161 KActivity Manager Service