D22322: Store crash report automatically if shutting down

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 8 11:28:44 BST 2019

davidedmundson added a comment.

  Concept: +1

  One question, when do we create a DBusInterfaceLauncher  instance.  Is it in time here?

  Without this startkde won't know there's a drkonqi it should be waiting for and then whether you finish saving or not becomes racey.

INLINE COMMENTS

> drkonqi.cpp:216
> +    {
> +        QString defname = QDir::homePath() + QDir::separator() + getSuggestedKCrashFilename(DrKonqi::crashedApplication());
> +

Can we avoid littering the home directory. Somewhere in .cache might make sense, as if it gets lost it's not too important.

I've also been told it's more correct to use "/" instead of QDir::separator.

REPOSITORY
  R871 DrKonqi