D11234: [DrKonqi] Show debug button when KDevelop session is running

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 8 11:02:41 BST 2019

sitter added a comment.

  Could you explain your thinking behind the adjustSize call please? The way I see it the window should scale up as necessary if the size hints are properly set (which they should be on master).

INLINE COMMENTS

> drkonqidialog.cpp:203
> +    //Report bug button: User1
> +    QPushButton* reportButton = new QPushButton(m_buttonBox);
> +    KGuiItem2 reportItem(i18nc("@action:button", "Report &Bug"),

- goes to the right of the space.

> drkonqidialog.cpp:210
> +
> +    bool enableReportAssistant = !crashedApp->bugReportAddress().isEmpty() &&
> +                                 crashedApp->fakeExecutableBaseName() != QLatin1String("drkonqi") &&

could probably just do away with this and merge the condition into the setEnabled call below. the variable doesn't seem to do much in the way of readability.

REPOSITORY
  R871 DrKonqi