D22212: change username labels to e-mail address instead

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 2 13:29:10 BST 2019

sitter created this revision.
sitter added reviewers: Plasma, ngraham.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
sitter requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  users in bugzilla are always identified by their email address so it makes
  no sense to label the input username.

  calling it email address is also consistent with the bugzilla webui itself.

  that said, we actually spell it inconstantly email or e-mail across
  software. the most prominent cases in kdepim though spell it
  "E-mail Address" for input labels. so, going with that

  for ease of reading I'm leaving the code variables and the likes to say
  username as this more obviously ties to the related password variables.

  BUG: 375462
  FIXED-IN: 5.17.0

TEST PLAN
  login page now has an email address label

REPOSITORY
  R871 DrKonqi

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  src/aboutbugreportingdialog.cpp
  src/bugzillaintegration/reportassistantpages_bugzilla.cpp
  src/bugzillaintegration/ui/assistantpage_bugzilla_login.ui