D19389: Rewrite kworkspace logout, shutdown and suspend API

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 1 22:51:29 BST 2019

davidedmundson updated this revision to Diff 60969.
davidedmundson marked an inline comment as done.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  Keep canSwitchUser behaviour from KDisplayManager

  This patch fixes up libkworkspace all the powerdevil code,
  all the shutdown code and all the ksmserver calls.

  Plan was to do the session switching stuff next patch

  canSwitchUser is an annoying hybrid of both. So for now to
  address Kai's comment I can just use KDisplayManager.

  When an improved session switching API lands we can update this

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D19389?vs=60269&id=60969

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  libkworkspace/CMakeLists.txt
  libkworkspace/kworkspace.cpp
  libkworkspace/kworkspace.h
  libkworkspace/kworkspace_p.h
  libkworkspace/login1_manager_interface.cpp
  libkworkspace/loginddbustypes.h
  libkworkspace/org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit.Manager.xml
  libkworkspace/org.freedesktop.UPower.xml
  libkworkspace/org.freedesktop.login1.Manager.xml
  libkworkspace/org.freedesktop.login1.Seat.xml
  libkworkspace/org.freedesktop.login1.Session.xml
  libkworkspace/org.freedesktop.login1.User.xml
  libkworkspace/sessionmanagement.cpp
  libkworkspace/sessionmanagement.h
  libkworkspace/sessionmanagementbackend.cpp
  libkworkspace/sessionmanagementbackend.h
  libkworkspace/tests/CMakeLists.txt
  libkworkspace/tests/sessiontest.cpp