Technical Advise for PlasmaQuick::ContainmentView [Latte]

Michail Vourlakos mvourlakos at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 11:20:23 BST 2019

Thank for the response Martin,
I ended up recreating the View and does the trick but that has some
downsides from accessibility and user point of view...

> in order to do that i guess some new api is needed in AppletQuickItem in
libplasmaquick, a reload() method
> Would you be interested looking into that?

yes of course, but after my vacations in mid July, in case I manage to add
the reload() method for AppletQuickItem
I will send the patch in phabricator and assign you as reviewer to discuss
it :)

regards,
michail

Στις Δευ, 1 Ιουλ 2019 στις 1:11 μ.μ., ο/η Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com>