D18504: [plasma-nm/applet] Add right-click context menu to directly customize a connection

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 25 11:53:55 GMT 2019

jgrulich added a comment.

  In D18504#399473 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18504#399473>, @broulik wrote:

  > > I'm not convinced this is needed at all. How often do you need to modify a connection?
  >
  > Often enough that it annoys me that I have to open the connection editor first and then search the connection *again* in the list of connections. +1 for the change.

  Okay, I will not be against it since it basically doesn't change anything, just adds additional functionality.

  Does it work for you on wayland? When the menu opens, it opens in the left top corner of the applet and cannot be closed unless you select any option, but that's probably wayland + qt fault or perhaps it will change when using PlasmaComponents.Menu instead.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet