D18078: [plasma-workspace-wallpapers] Improve wallpaper selection

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 24 01:46:43 GMT 2019

davidedmundson added a comment.

  Ok, so two important tasks.

  1. We need to get this extra license into KCoreAddons::KAboutLicense I think otherwise it won't render properly in the plasma UI.

  I can take care of that. (Though I can't find it here https://spdx.org/licenses/  does it have another name?)

  > From what I can tell all three licences are more lax than the CC BY-SA 4.0 the KDE licencing policy proscribes for media files.
  > The question is are they "compatible" licences. Common sense says they should be fine, but maybe it would be good for someone with knowledge on the matter to jump in.

  2. Asking for comments here isn't enough, we need to do this proactively with the people who get excited by this sort of thing.

  Please start a thread on kde-community at kde.org proposing changes to the licensing policy. Hopefully it'll be drama free.

REPOSITORY
  R131 Plasma Wallpapers