D18078: [plasma-workspace-wallpapers] Improve wallpaper selection

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 23 22:43:16 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  My vote goes to the grassland. We already have two nice city images, and the desert one looks too much like the default wallpaper in macOS 10.14 Mojave. We might be accused of copying them.

  > As for implementation, I take it we should wait until 5.17 since there will be no save cache prior to 5.16?

  Correct. Would still be nice to have our ducks in a row ahead of time though. Plasma release deadlines have a tendency to sneak up on you!

REPOSITORY
  R131 Plasma Wallpapers