D18419: Adjust some KCMs to implement new Appearance section layout

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 21 08:43:27 GMT 2019

davidedmundson added a comment.

  To clarify one thing, I didn't say "porting". The original task was to go through all of them unifying them, rethinking design and following Fabian's new HIG as well as making sure all options are in the right place, etc.. I personally don't particularly care too much which tech is used.

  From that POV there are waay more changes this release, especially Björn's work with the title casing.

  It seems like it'll require enormous amounts of work because enormous amounts of work are the only thing that will deliver anything with any substance.

  > I don't see what harm it does to implement the parts of this re-organization

  It breaks existing user habits as well as breaking every manual/documentation/help post on the internet.
  Obviously that has to happen occasionally, but it's not a move to be done lightly.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop