D18322: [Look and Feel and KSplash KCM] Set sourceSize for thumbnail

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 18 12:13:04 GMT 2019

davidedmundson added a comment.

  I put debug in Qt, in qmlscene it works as you'd expect.

  In the system settings  case QQuickImage thinks the DPR is always 1.

  The relevant window is
   QQuickWindow(0x55f9aee446d0, visibility=QWindow::Windowed, flags=QFlags<Qt::WindowType>(Window), title="Offscreen", geometry=336,21 426x592)
  with window()->effectiveDevicePixelRatio() == 1

  It's a bug in the window embedding.

  ----

  I have a consistent rule about working round Qt bugs.
  I'll allow it if and only if we understand the root cause and have filed a bug or patch upstream and then reference it.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop