D11235: [DrKonqi] Request change of ptrace scope from KCrash

Christoph Roick noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 16 12:11:03 GMT 2019

croick marked 11 inline comments as done.
croick added a comment.

  `read()` and `write()` were assumed to work right away, I added a loop around.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ossi wrote in crashtest.cpp:133
> this addition isn't used or explained anywhere for all i can tell.

It's used to unset the `AlwaysDirectly` flag. It allows testing using with direct start and kdeinit start.

> ossi wrote in crashtest.cpp:138
> only if kdeinit was started from the same console, which you cannot assume.
>
> also, this change wouldn't belong into this patch anyway.

Agreed, I added an option instead and would commit that separately.

REPOSITORY
  R871 DrKonqi