D18247: Improve Desktop/Plasma Theme KCM

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 14 16:17:51 GMT 2019

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  +1. The only change here that I think might be  remotely controversial is changing "Desktop theme" to Plasma theme". But I thin that's a very good change since it improves the ability to understand what this actually is, and also uses our branding. You're using Plasma, so this thing chooses the Plasma theme. Makes sense to me.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  improve-desktoptheme-kcm (branched from master)