Meeting week 3

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Jan 14 11:41:47 GMT 2019

<Riddell> Plasma 5.15 beta is due out on Thursday
<Riddell> that means I should be writing the announcement today
<Riddell> but there's not much to announce https://notes.kde.org/p/plasma_5_15

<d_ed> In other big news, I did a massive merge on breeze-gtk with the
monster patch
<d_ed> the whole backstory is complex, there was a fork of some really
old github branch
<d_ed> and the whole git merging was equally shitty
<d_ed> that still needs some work ASAP to be release ready
<d_ed> I regret doing it

<kbroulik> - Only returned from vacation Wednesday
<kbroulik> - Mostly E-Mail, Bugzilla, and Phabricator backlog
<kbroulik> - Plasma Dialog no longer messes with Item's visibility
<kbroulik> -- Should fix (work around) flaky containsMouse handling in
e.g. notification popups

<mart> this week
<mart> Kirigami
<mart> * continue with the expandable action groups
<mart> KWin
<mart> * merged kwin review D17265
<sKreamer> Diff 17265 "Fix changing the number of rows via the dbus
protocol" [Closed] https://phabricator.kde.org/D17265
<mart> Plasma
<mart> * fixed the panel controller which sometimes popped up in the
task manager