D17154: Go back to SCSS

Luca Beltrame noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 14 11:18:02 GMT 2019

lbeltrame added a comment.

  In D17154#391812 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17154#391812>, @gepardo wrote:

  > Are there any strong reasons?

  Not everyone has their XDG paths set in ~/.local, even more so when doing development.

  In addition, I had a look at the script. While I do stuff in Python for a living (and for many years) I could not figure out what was the purpose of the classes, the functions, and the last part of the generation of the theme is a bunch of calls without much context. In short, this needs to be documented, and clearly, otherwise it'll be treated as a magic black box and the moment something breaks, no one will know how to fix it.

  Yes, I'm to blame because I didn't look at it sooner.

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk