D16031: [SDDM theme] remove blur and increase UI contrast so that it's not required

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 13 21:36:58 GMT 2019

ngraham planned changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  After much discussion in the #VDG <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/vdg/> room, we decided to put this on hold and revisit it for 5.16. The problem here is that we're worried that this change won't be enough to stop people from wanting to redesign it yet again, and we don't want to produce change fatigue here. We're going to focus on producing a timeless design that's good enough that nobody wants to redesign it anymore, which is ultimately the best sign that you have the design right.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace