D17906: [kirigami] Do not use light font styles for headings (2/3)

Fabian Riethmayer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 9 10:41:36 GMT 2019

fabianr added a comment.

  The HIG states: "When the visual design calls for an area of exceptional focus, a larger typeface size may be used. In this case use a Light typeface weight to keep the stroke width similar to other styles throughout the interface"

  I think, if you want to have something like F6531451: Screenshot_20190107_145258.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6531451> you should use your own special sized label. And if you want to add so much focus on a text, it can be unique in its font size.

  To me it seams the predefined Header[1-4] are mainly to be used for regular content and chrome?

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami

BRANCH
  no-light-headings (branched from master)