D17975: [Notifications] Add padding to notifications

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 8 23:44:13 GMT 2019

filipf added a comment.

  In D17975#389575 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17975#389575>, @rooty wrote:

  > Breaking other desktop themes is unfortunate ...

  It's a bit more than unfortunate. Similar things have happened recently e.g. with the new media player icons and with the network widget. This causes tangible annoyance among the user base. The best solution for Breeze should be the priority, yes, but not if there are solutions that work well for all parties involved. I'd much rather if there was some padding added in Breeze and then you only fix the wrong spacing to right of the notification. Even if that wouldn't work, I don't get the sense we've fully explored other solutions yet.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace