D18005: Include only the largest size for each wallpaper

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 8 22:04:27 GMT 2019

davidedmundson added a comment.

  > Could Plasma always copy the used wallpaper to some location and link to that?

  "Could it" yes.

  "Does it" no.

  If we're going to save it, we could save the post-scaled version which would nullify the increased loading cost argument...and it would be a prerequisite for having a single wallpaper across screens which is also requested.

  Getting a save cache into 5.15 would be tight but doable. Which would then allow this for 5.16

REPOSITORY
  R131 Plasma Wallpapers

BRANCH
  keep-only-largest-size (branched from master)