D18005: Include only the largest size for each wallpaper

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 8 21:32:51 GMT 2019

filipf added a subscriber: rooty.
filipf added a comment.

  It's a total non-issue. @rooty and I have been shifting through loads of wallpapers in the past month or so and it hasn't even occurred to us that this (image editor vs. Plasma cropping) might even be a thing. The difference is minor and not noticeable.

  We also never noticed any performance issues, although people with greater expertise should expand on that.

  As for packaging, my only concern (applies to D18078 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18078> as well) is if someone was using an old wallpaper (whichever the resolution was). This 1 image should ideally be retained somehow.

REPOSITORY
  R131 Plasma Wallpapers

BRANCH
  keep-only-largest-size (branched from master)