D18018: [Digital Clock] Add ability to change first day of week

Chris Holland noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 6 17:10:13 GMT 2019

Zren created this revision.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
Zren requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  CCBUG: 390330

  The Qt enum can have Sunday value of 0 or 7, so we start the enum at -1 to represent the locale's default value.

  -----

  If you have issues with the enum starting at -1, just say so and I'll shift it to Default=0, Sunday=1, Monday=2.

  F6530020: 2019-01-06___12-06-02.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6530020>

  F6530016: 2019-01-06___11-55-41.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6530016>

TEST PLAN
  - Open config > Calendar Tab > Change to First day of week to Wednesday
  - Open Digital Clock popup, confirm it starts at Wednesday
  - Close the widget config.
  - Reopen the widget config and confirm the ComboBox is populated with the correct (new) value.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/digital-clock/package/contents/config/main.xml
  applets/digital-clock/package/contents/ui/CalendarView.qml
  applets/digital-clock/package/contents/ui/configCalendar.qml