D17834: Allow the use of One-Time Password

Enrique Melendez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 5 16:16:34 GMT 2019

enriquem added a comment.

  > I see. Maybe do not set it at all if one-time password is not used and let NM to set the default value? That way we won't be using a wrong value in case this changes in future.

  Fair enough. I will update the diff with this. However, judging from the current behavior, if we do not set the value, nothing will be added to the config file. No harm will be made, though.

INLINE COMMENTS

> jgrulich wrote in fortisslvpnwidget.cpp:204
> Shouldn't it be NetworkManager::Setting::NotRequired? Using NetworkManager::Setting::None says the one-time password should be saved to NetworkManager.

I don't think so; I created a new VPN setting wit nm-connection-editor, and it sets it to 0, that is, to NetworkManager::Setting::None

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet