D17975: [WIP, Notifications] Add padding to notifications

Root noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 5 00:55:00 GMT 2019

rooty added a comment.

  Hey so I'd also like for the Open... (image three in each set) button to shift by one units.smallSpacing to the left.
  The close button does, if I add "rightMargin: units.smallSpacing" into ColumnLayout / mainLayout, but the Open... button doesn't.

  I just don't know how to go about it. Anyone have any idea how to do this?
  Is this worth changing or should the "Open..." (and other buttons like "Got it" etc.) stay where it is?

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace