D17934: [Kickoff] Increase Kickoff information label readability

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 3 20:34:45 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In D17934#386060 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17934#386060>, @abetts wrote:

  > If those are the constraints, we can keep it as you propose, I would only make the computer information a lighter gray

  It's already a light gray; this patch is proposing to make it the same color as other text.

  In D17934#386060 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17934#386060>, @abetts wrote:

  > possibly the same size font as the username, and I would make the username label bold or a heavier font weight.

  That would require a change to the `Heading` items since we shouldn't be overriding weights here. E.g. with D17906 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17906>

  FWIW I would support that since I think bold text in headings is conceptually correct and looks good.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop