D17834: Allow the use of One-Time Password

Enrique Melendez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 3 17:56:20 GMT 2019

enriquem updated this revision to Diff 48614.
enriquem added a comment.

  Treated otp-flags the same way as password-flags. But we have to be careful to consider the case where the option is not yet in the config file (as will certainly be the case the firs time it is used if there was a vpn already configured), so I added a isEmpty() test not to break the toInt() call.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17834?vs=48397&id=48614

AFFECTED FILES
  vpn/fortisslvpn/fortisslvpnadvanced.ui
  vpn/fortisslvpn/fortisslvpnauth.cpp
  vpn/fortisslvpn/fortisslvpnauth.ui
  vpn/fortisslvpn/fortisslvpnwidget.cpp
  vpn/fortisslvpn/nm-fortisslvpn-service.h