D17930: Be less memory-hungry when compiling the Keyboard KCM's gemoetry parser

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 2 21:13:48 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Yes, in that VM, without this patch, I always without fail get stuck and run out of memory here:

    Scanning dependencies of target geometry_parser_test
    [ 18%] Building CXX object kcms/keyboard/tests/CMakeFiles/geometry_parser_test.dir/geometry_parser_test.cpp.o

  However there seems to be another bug since I'm using gcc and not clang, so in theory the property shouldn't even be getting set...

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop