D19370: [sddm-theme] Add circles behind action buttons

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 27 18:45:15 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Oh one more thing: the `ActionButton` component is also used in the logout screen. Does this look good there too when the background is dark, or does it become kind of muddy?

  The way we solved this in the old version was by adding a light-colored outline around the circle to provide contrast when the background is also dark. I'd recommend that we do that here too, or else make the background circle optional and omit it on the logout screen when its background is dark.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace