D19390: adjust the size of the window after the labels sizes were changed

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 27 15:26:43 GMT 2019

sitter created this revision.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
sitter requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  during backtrace loading the widgets get mutated a lot, changing their size
  to very long, or very short, but certainly different than from what they
  were originally when the window was sized.

  as a result the window may now be too small to actually fit the content and
  overlap some of the widgets. to resolve this problem we now force a size
  adjustment when the backtracewidget changes. other pages, from what I
  can tell are not affected.

  the layout of this page is a fairly involved unfortuntely, so adjusting
  on the fly is the best we can do I fear

  CHANGELOG: The crash dialog no longer cuts off text after backtracing
  BUG: 337319

TEST PLAN
  - crash
  - try to report bug
  - dialog text not cut off (LANGUAGE=de helps with triggering the problem)
  - go to advanced backtrace view, still fine

  - crash
  - go to advanced view in the main window, still fine

REPOSITORY
  R871 DrKonqi

BRANCH
  Plasma/5.15