D19325: [sddm-theme/lock screen] Tighten clock and username shadows

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 26 20:06:03 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  +1 visually! Just one little thing...

INLINE COMMENTS

> Clock.qml:45
>          spread: 0.3
> -        color: ColorScope.backgroundColor
> +        color: "black" // new Breeze shadow color
>      }

"New" isn't going to be accurate for very long. :)

We should also explain in the comment why we're hardcoding a color since this reflects a reversion of that change (continuity with Breeze shadow color, black looks better than gray, not even necessary to use a theme color since the text color is always white, etc)

> UserDelegate.qml:160
>          spread: 0.35
> -        color: ColorScope.backgroundColor
> +        color: "black"
>      }

Let's put the same comment here, too.

REPOSITORY