D19325: [sddm-theme/lock screen] WIP, Tighten clock shadows

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 26 17:11:17 GMT 2019

filipf added a comment.

  I think we should also be a little big careful with trying to apply the same shadow settings everywhere. The DesktopContainment settings work great for 10pt and 11pt text (meaning they will be great for most of the labels in the sddm theme), but the clock is rather big.

  Small text -> there is little meat for the drop shadow to use so the higher the radius, the weaker the shadow
  Large point size -> means more meat for the drop shadow to use so you don't have to make it as hard or even tight as the ones used for smaller text

  The point would be to implement the same offset logic, and to try not to deviate much with radius and spread settings - but some flexibility might produce a better result.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace