D15907: Compare float values in DecorationButton contains check

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 22 11:48:55 GMT 2019

romangg added a subscriber: zzag.
romangg added a comment.

  In D15907#417286 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15907#417286>, @zzag wrote:

  > Alright, I'm done.

  Maybe you misunderstood the last comment. Your autotest does not test the case if the size of the button is negative. Since the new runtime code has different code paths for `d->geometry.width() < 0` and `d->geometry.height() < 0` this case should be tested. The current autotest does it. You could have added some more rows for that to your autotest proposal to do this as well.

  > I don't understand what's the point of review where comments are ignored. The fact that reviewer has to address review comments strikes me odd the most, like it's his/her/their responsibility. It's really sad that we don't care about simplicity of code.

  I won't discuss reviews in general with you right now. Take a look at my code contributions in the last few months that you commented on. How many of your comments did I react to and how many not? And if you don't get why I ignored some of your comments think again in the broad scope of the project and in particular in the context of the current discussion about this single autotest. Also stop using untrue passive-aggressive statements like "It's really sad that we don't care about simplicity of code." if you don't want to generate animosity.

REPOSITORY
  R129 Window Decoration Library