D19011: Thunderbolt KCM and KDED module

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 22 01:46:16 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Thanks, much better! Just a few more UI nitpicks. And one more thing: What does "Stored" mean in this context? As a non-Thunderbolt expert, I don't know what this means, and I suspect most users wouln't, either.

INLINE COMMENTS

> DeviceList.qml:41
> +            id: enableBox
> +            text: i18n("Allow Thunderbolt devices")
> +

"Enable" might be a better word than "Allow" in this string.

> DeviceView.qml:50
> +        RowLayout {
> +            ToolButton {
> +                icon.name: "draw-arrow-back"

Can we give this a label or make it a `Button` instead? Many users have difficulty recognizing label-less toolbuttons floating inside the page as clickable buttons.

> DeviceView.qml:150
> +            Button {
> +                id: forgetBtn

I'd recommend that we center this horizontally on the page.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop