D19077: Fix long labels not being wrapped

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 20 21:52:06 GMT 2019

filipf planned changes to this revision.
filipf marked 12 inline comments as done.
filipf added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ngraham wrote in main.qml:26
> Is this actually going to work with all color schemes? Why are the colors not identical in the first place?

I tested it with multiple color schemes and it worked with all of them. As for the reason why it doesn't just have the same color as the background naturally, I'm really not sure. I believe something is messed up in the non-QML code.

> ngraham wrote in main.qml:122
> This hack will not be needed if and when D19179 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19179> lands, BTW.

Keeping a track of that diff, will remove the hacks once it lands.

REPOSITORY
  R123 SDDM Configuration Panel (KCM)