D18999: Remove ignored style properties from CSS

Andrzej BroĊ„ski noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 14 22:19:29 GMT 2019

andrzej1_1 added a comment.

  @ngraham This fix was prepared for totally ignored style properties **only**. For example GtkCheckButton:indicator-size <https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkCheckButton.html#GtkCheckButton--s-indicator-size> cannot be just removed:

  > GtkCheckButton:indicator-size has been deprecated since version 3.20 and should not be used in newly-written code.
  >
  > Use CSS min-width and min-height on the indicator node.

  This will require adding //CSS// and I am not familiar with //GTK//. But I think I will be able to work it out as well, so give me some time and I will let you know.

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk