D18936: [weather] Fix weather Notices tab not showing

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 12 00:15:34 GMT 2019

kossebau accepted this revision.
kossebau added a comment.

  Well spotted. Seemed I had fooled myself as my test data always had both warnings &  watches. And I never saw notices from real services when I tested, also not with the BBC service which I use only for real, so had not hit myself.

  Can you push this to 5.12 branch and then merge all the way through 5.14 & 5.15 to master in the next 12 hours? 5.14 is interesting due to debian's upcoming release seeming to stick with 5.14, so such fixes would be good to also have in that branch, to ease anyone pulling improvements from upstream.
  If not, would push for you, so its also reaching the 5.12.8 release scheduled for Tuesday.

  Works fine for what I quickly tested.

  PS: With this working, also time to look again at using overlay emblems to the panel icon in case of warnings existing :)

INLINE COMMENTS

> NoticesView.qml:46
>                  level: 4
> +                Layout.alignment: Qt.AlignHCenter

Npt sure about this one, in my test data I always had >1 warnings/watches, and left aligned then somehow looked better.

But fine to +1 this for now, we can always change it later if we finally get more real world usage by your fix and a better idea what looks good to most, other than the original developer :)

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons