D18809: Image Wallpaper Slideshow - display the list of images that will be shown

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 8 17:15:22 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In D18809#408015 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18809#408015>, @davidre wrote:

  > In D18809#407355 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18809#407355>, @ngraham wrote:
  >
  > > - After removing a folder, the wallpaper grid should update immediately to reflect that
  >

  > It doesn't work for you? Maybe I missed something in the diff, I will try to upload a video.

  Hmm, it still doesn't work for me, even with the latest version.

  Also now there's a regression: when I add a folder using the button and select a folder in the folder chooser, the name displayed is the name of its parent folder, not the actual folder.

  >> - The individual elements in the wallpaper grid now can't be individually chosen as wallpapers, so there's no need for them to be selectable anymore
  >
  > I think I need help with that.

  You would probably need to add a new writable property (`delegatesSelectable` maybe?) in https://cgit.kde.org/kdeclarative.git/tree/src/qmlcontrols/kcmcontrols/qml/GridView.qml?id=c49f51c1985499b9210b29a3e31a1220f1063334 and https://cgit.kde.org/kdeclarative.git/tree/src/qmlcontrols/kcmcontrols/qml/GridDelegate.qml?id=c49f51c1985499b9210b29a3e31a1220f1063334

  Could be material for another patch if you'd like.

  > Done. Now the problem is, that if you add two folders with the same name you cannot know which is which, Maybe it would be possible to add a tooltip?

  Yeah, putting the full path in a tooltip makes sense to me.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace