D18760: Don't accept invalid KNS EntryInternal results

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 5 16:41:47 GMT 2019

leinir added a comment.

  In D18760#405894 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18760#405894>, @apol wrote:

  > Good, now I just wonder why KNS would give us poised entries...

  Indeed, that would want to be looked at. Essentially, it just forwards the result of the list job from Attica, which in the case of empty results are just... also empty EntryInternal instances. Basically, we just never had a server which did things like that before, so we're now finding some slightly odd bugs that've always been there, caused by little assumptions about the way the server works ;) Not entirely sure if the fix wants to be in Attica or in KNewStuff... Probably Attica, though.

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store