D26324: [KCM/Component] filemanager: make dolphin the default filemananger

Kevin Ottens noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 31 15:08:02 GMT 2019

ervin requested changes to this revision.
ervin added a comment.

  Almost there.

INLINE COMMENTS

> componentchooserfilemanager.cpp:41
>
> +QRadioButton * findDolphinRadio(QList<QRadioButton *> dynamicRadioButtons) {
> +    auto it = std::find_if(dynamicRadioButtons.begin(), dynamicRadioButtons.end(), [=](QRadioButton *radio) {

Please move it before the ctor an declare it in the anonymous namespace ("namespace { ... }"). Also remove the space after the * and receive the radio buttons list as a const reference not by value.

Nitpick: I think I'd rename the parameter to something like "radioButtons" or "radioButtonList".

> componentchooserfilemanager.h:46
>  private:
> +    QRadioButton* findDolphinRadio() const;
> +

This change should go away now.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop