D26324: [KCM/Component] filemanager: make dolphin the default filemananger

Kevin Ottens noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 31 13:59:17 GMT 2019

ervin added a comment.

  Damn, sorry mate... I meant find_if... dunno why I spluttered any_of... :-/

  Indeed if you make a tiny wrapper function for find_if on the "storageId == org.kde.dolphin.desktop" condition, you can use it both in defaults and isDefaults.

  In one case it's just about calling setChecked(true) on the found radio is any, in the other case it's about returning true or isChecked() if something was found (and then the check on mDynamicRadioButtons emptiness can disappear, indeed if it's empty dolphin can't be present anyway).

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  arcpatch-D26324