D26271: [Applet]Update layout based on T10470

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 30 22:04:10 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Without device icons, the text needs to be improved a bit, or else I see this when I have multiple devices: F7851224: Screenshot_20191230_145819.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7851224>

INLINE COMMENTS

> ListItemBase.qml:115
>
> +                    PlasmaComponents3.RadioButton {
> +                        id: defaultButton

Give the radio button a `text:` property and remove the heading item; that way the text will be clickable

> main.qml:406
>
> -                    Header {
> +                    PlasmaCore.SvgItem {
> +                        elementId: "horizontal-line"

I think there isn't a line here in the mockup, right?

> main.qml:471
>
> -                    Header {
> -                        id: sourceViewHeader
> +                    PlasmaCore.SvgItem {
> +                        elementId: "horizontal-line"

ditto

> main.qml:525
> +
> +        PlasmaCore.SvgItem {
> +            elementId: "horizontal-line"

you can give it negative side margins to get it to touch the sides of the pop-up, as in the mockup

> main.qml:539
> +                Layout.leftMargin: units.smallSpacing * 0.75 + 4
> +                onClicked: console.log(raiseMaximumVolumeCheckbox.Layout.rightMargin)

So this doesn't actually do anything yet? Obviously that needs to change before this can land. :) Also the checked state needs to be saved somewhere.

> main.qml:542
> +
> +            PlasmaExtras.Heading {
> +                Layout.fillWidth: true

Don't use a separate Heading here; give the Checkbox a `text:` property

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet