D26271: [Applet]Update layout based on T10470

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 29 22:29:42 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Awesome work, @gvego. I'm really liking all of these patches of yours. :)

  The checkbox size issue is probably from the styling of the PlasmaComponents checkbox, as opposed to the basic QQC2 Checkbox. If I'm right, we'd need to fix the PC checkbox, or else just use the QQC2 one instead.

  It might also be worth figuring out how to implement the different window/view background colors as depicted in the mockup, because it's a common pattern on those mockups. Might require tweaking the scrollable list appearance in the Plasma style, maybe?

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet