D26275: SourcesPage: Override contentItem of ListSectionHeader instead of relying on data property

Arjen Hiemstra noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 29 16:55:42 GMT 2019

ahiemstra created this revision.
ahiemstra added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
ahiemstra requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Kirigami's ListSectionHeader has a default property that points to an embedded RowLayout's
  data property, in an attempt (I guess?) to make it simpler to add things to it. However,
  this does not work properly, at least not in combination with ActionToolBar. So instead,
  override the section header's contentItem so we can specify the right layout properties.

  BUG: 415666

TEST PLAN
  The sources page now displays actions properly, but still places them in the overflow menu
  when the window gets smaller.

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store

BRANCH