Season of KDE 2020 application

Sushma Unnibhavi sushmaunnibhavi425 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 09:01:08 GMT 2019

Hi,
I am Sushma unnibhavi. I am a third year undergrad student studying
Information Science at Nitte Meenakshi Institute Of Technology. I am
interested in participating in the Season of KDE 2020. I am interested
in contributing to the Plasma Mobile project. I have gone through the
KDE SoC project ideas page and am interested in contributing to
"Plasma Mobile: Nextcloud contacts integration" and "Plasma Mobile
Clock Application". Can anybody tell me how to proceed with the
application process?

I have decent C++ programming skills and I am familiar with git.

Thanks,
Sushma Unnibhavi