D26065: [KCM/Access] Port to use KConfigXT

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 18 13:39:41 GMT 2019

meven abandoned this revision.
meven added a comment.

  In D26065#579715 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26065#579715>, @ngraham wrote:

  > FYI this KCM is also being rewritten in QML+KConfigXT somewhere else: D25375 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25375>

  Since the other diff seems quite advanced already I am abandonning this one.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in kaccess_settings.kcfg:55
> The default is `false`

Well no : see defaults() "ui.stickyKeysBeep->setChecked(true);" or load() "keyboardGroup.readEntry("StickyKeysBeep", true)"

> broulik wrote in kaccess_settings.kcfg:76
> The default is `false`

No see default() " ui.slowKeysPressBeep->setChecked(true);" or load()
The label is contextual.
But slowKeys is by default false making this setting disabled by default still.

> broulik wrote in kaccess_settings.kcfg:80
> The default is `false`

No ui.slowKeysAcceptBeep->setChecked(true);

> broulik wrote in kaccess_settings.kcfg:84
> The default is `false`

Same.

> broulik wrote in kaccess_settings.kcfg:97
> BounceKeysRejectBeep

What do you mean ?
This is the current key of this entry.

> broulik wrote in kaccess_settings.kcfg:121
> There is only `kNotifyAccessX` (note the X)

What do you mean ?

> broulik wrote in kaccess_settings.kcfg:142
> This is actually being calculated referencing "interal" in kaccess code:
>
>   mouseGroup.readEntry("MKTimeToMax", (5000 + interval / 2) / interval);

Yes and it the default value taking into account the default settings : int((5000 + 5/2) / 5) = 1000

> broulik wrote in kaccess_settings.kcfg:144
> The key is `MKTimeToMax`

No, there are two similar keys MK-TimeToMax and MKTimeToMax, hence your confusion.
I had to replace the "-" with another character to allow to generate function with the name.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop