D12463: Add support for icon-only tasks (what browsers call pinned tabs)

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 14 14:54:49 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  I'm talking about an actual launcher widget in the panel, nothing to do with the Task Manager's own pinning support. Launcher widgets in the panel are used for launching apps and will never move around, which is exactly what this patch is implementing within the Task Manager, if I'm understanding it.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop