D12463: Add support for icon-only tasks (what browsers call pinned tabs)

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 14 14:36:43 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  It occurs to me that this is basically the exact use case for adding a launcher widget to the panel, and using it would be an almost identical final user experience. In both cases, you wind up with an immovable launcher that doesn't change its location in response to launching the app. Since we can't really get rid of the concept of the launcher widget, I worry that if we add this, we'll have two ways to accomplish the exact same goal.

  Thoughts?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop