D25984: Load translations

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 14 10:59:21 GMT 2019

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Kirigami, Frameworks, kossebau, aacid.
Herald added a project: Kirigami.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The ECM QM Loader uses `Q_COREAPP_STARTUP_FUNCTION` which doesn't work for things loaded as plugins like QML modules.
  This copies the logic over to the plugin so the translations are loaded when the QML plugin is loaded.
  Not really like it, so I'm open to suggestions how to do that better in ECM or I don't know?

TEST PLAN
  - The Search field in Kirigami is translated now
  - The AboutPage in Kirigami is translated now

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kirigamiplugin.cpp